Search Marketing Manager – Baltimore, MD
Search Marketing Managers are an important member of a team focused on managing and developing search campaigns on behalf of The Search Agency’s clients. Working closely with Account Managers, this position requires someone with a solid foundation in paid-search tactics and strategies, and who excels in client service and analytics. The successful candidate will be a capable project manager and passionate about online marketing, with a strong eye for detail, and the ability to make decisions independently.
- Serve as team expert for Search Engine Marketing (SEM). The Search Agency’s tools and technology, account management, and analytics.
- Manage a book of business consisting of assigned clients’ online search marketing campaigns
- Be responsible for maintaining work integrity and accuracy
- Analyze, recommend, and implement improvements to meet client online search marketing ROI/CPA objectives
- Understand and manage client media-buying cycles, product/service update schedules, online marketing philosophy and goals, and target demographics
- Produce detailed campaign performance analysis and PowerPoint presentations
- Create, test, and optimize keywords and messaging to maximize reach, awareness, and new customer acquisition
- Build relevant account structures to ensure relevant ad copy appears on relevant queries
You should have:
- 3-5 years of online marketing experience focused on paid search
- At least 2 years working in a fast-paced, quality-focused environment
- Highly developed interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, or a related field
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel
- Experience working with a paid search bidding and optimization platform
- Strong analytics experience, including familiarity with an online analytics platform
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- The ability to function equally well independently as well as part of a team, and the flexibility to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Professional demeanor
- Passion for marketing and the internet.
It would be great if you had:
- Experience with AdWords Editor and UI, as well as Bing UI and desktop tool
- Problem Identifier and solver
- Experience with DoubleClick Search or DFA
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Omniture, or another analytics platform
About Our Benefits:
All employees in our Baltimore office receive full medical, dental, and vision care, along with equity opportunities and the option to contribute to a 401k. We have a fun, casual office culture, in an open environment with plenty of snacks.
We are a top-tier online marketing firm, offering internet advertisers a full-service solution for their performance marketing campaigns. As a part of our team, you will be working closely with industry-leading companies and thought leaders in the online space. You’ll be joining a rapidly growing group of smart, dedicated, creative, and energetic people in a casual and upbeat setting.
The Search Agency, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is not currently available for sponsorship or 3rd-party candidates.