We are a fast-growing, private global Online Marketing Agency helping clients rock the Internet. Formally speaking, The Search Agency is a full-service solution for data-driven marketers looking to take their online presence, visibility, leads, and sales to the next level through multiple online channels.
Yes we know it’s considered sort of geeky to be ultra-Internet savvy, but we’ve embraced who we are. Whether you’re a seasoned Search veteran or a recent college graduate, there is a place for you in one of our growing offices. Joining our team means becoming part of a bright, rapidly growing group of dedicated, creative and energetic people in a casual and upbeat environment.
If you’re ready to put your career on a real path to success, consider The Search Agency. Check out all current openings here, on our LinkedIn page, or submit your resume today to hr(at)thesearchagency(dot)com. No Phone calls or faxes.
The Search Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Analyst, Cross Channel Analytics and Reporting
The Business Analyst will be part of a new and exciting analytics team within The Search Agency (TSA). The new team, Cross Channel Analytics and Reporting, is responsible for providing deep data insights for our clients and our organization through reporting and analysis. This role will be responsible for answering business questions using various types of marketing data to understand trends, achieve insights and recommend business enhancing actions. The right candidate must be enthusiastic, pro-active, curious, detail-oriented, and a hardworking professional able to work well in a team-oriented, client-focused environment.
• Craft actionable analysis to solve real business problems.
• Devise insightful predictive models that will inform and drive online media spend, increase revenue, save cost and allocate resources more effectively.
• Perform common types of analyses, including SEM/SEO/Display cross-channel attribution and influence, performance analysis, landing page multivariate testing.
• Collaborate with Partner Facing and Account Management teams to understand partner business needs and develop innovative, data-driven solutions to exceed them.
• Create and automate reporting for various TSA agency teams (SEM, SEO, Display, Landing Page Optimizations).
• Be a thought leader within TSA and in the industry.
Desired Skills & Experience
• 3+ years of experience in digital marketing analytics, with proven experience producing actionable analysis and presenting to senior team.
• Experience with applied economic theory and statistical analysis; experience with attribution models a plus.
• Experience using statistical programs (R, SAS, Tableau, etc.).
• Very strong Excel skills: graphs, pivot tables, complex formulas, VBA.
• Experience handling several data sets concurrently, for reporting/analysis: retrieving, reviewing, matching, and aggregating.
• Experience working with online marketing platforms (i.e. DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Hitwise, Omniture, CoreMetrics, etc.).
• Technical understanding of conversion tracking in paid search campaigns.
• Experience managing multiple projects with key stakeholders, internally and externally.
• Self-motivated team player.
• Proven track record of logical problem-solving skills.
• Superb oral, written and client facing communication skills.
• Bachelor’s in Marketing, Finance, Economics, Statistics, or Applied Mathematics.
To apply please ATTACH/FORWARD your resume and salary history with “Analyst, Analytics and Reporting” in the subject line to hr(at)thesearchagency.com. Please no telephone calls or faxes. The Search Agency is an EOE.
Associate Manager/ Manager, Search Marketing
The Associate Manager/Manager, Search Marketing, will be an important member of a team focused on managing search campaigns on behalf of The Search Agency’s clients. This position requires a candidate who has a solid foundation in paid search tactics and strategies, and who excels in client service and analytics. The successful candidate will be a capable project manager and passionate about online marketing. The role requires a strong eye for detail and the ability to make decisions independently.
The successful candidate must have:
Two to four years of online marketing experience focused on paid search
At least two years working in a fast-paced, quality-focused client services department
Highly developed interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
Strong Excel and MS Office skills
Experience working with a paid search bidding-and-optimization platform
Strong analytical experience, including familiarity with an online analytics platform
Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
The Associate Manager/Manager should be able to function equally well independently and as part of a team, as well as possess the ability to adapt to a changing environment.
Desired Skills Include
Google AdWords/Bing Ads certifications
Adept at identifying and solving problems
Ability to handle multiple priorities
Passion for marketing and the Internet
Experience with DoubleClick Search or DFA
Familiarity with Google Analytics, Omniture, or another analytics platform
We hire the best! The right candidate will join a world-class team—gaining best-in-class online and search marketing exposure in a rapidly growing industry. We are looking for somebody to grow with us. The Search Agency is a top-tier independent online marketing agency, working closely with industry-leading companies and thought leaders in the online space. All employees receive full medical, dental, and vision benefits, and the option to contribute to a 401(k) plan.
To apply please forward your resume and salary history with “Associate Manager/Manager, Search Marketing” in the subject line to hr(at)thesearchagency.com. Please no telephone calls or faxes. The Search Agency is a EOE.
Campaign Manager, Display Media
The Search Agency is looking for a Campaign Manager for Display Media to become part of our team and grow at the company. This position requires a results-oriented, proactive, and motivated individual with a demonstrated understanding of the online display media marketplace.
Develop, plan and present Display approach that achieves advertiser objectives for set book of business
Become Display Subject Matter Expert for assigned agency teams
Leverage research tools and resources to plan campaign approach
Evaluate RFPs and develop advertiser proposals
Communicate directly with publishers and networks on RFPs
Schedule, launch, and analyze media results
Optimize Display campaigns to meet/exceed advertiser goals
Brainstorm creative concept ideas based on best practices for new ad tests
Use internal workflow systems to communicate with agency teams and facilitate advertiser projects
Discuss results, recommendations, and future Display Media opportunities with assigned agency teams
Desired Skills & Experience:
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Passion: For online marketing and optimization; you are always looking for a better or more effective way to do things.
Flexibility: Ability to set priorities amongst groups and iterate/ adapt those priorities as needed.
Experience: 2+ years online media management experience (campaign management, online media planning / trafficking, or online advertising). Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel - including pivot tables, VLookup, etc. - required. Experience with DoubleClick platforms (DFA, DBM, DS) preferred. Experience of GA reporting tools preferred.
Personality: Positive and out-going personality, with the professional demeanor and ability to relate well with team members.
Industry: Interest in media, technologies and desire to keep informed of new trends.
Analytical: A clear thinker who can recognize critical issues and focus attention accordingly.
Self-starter: Very high work rate - able to ‘get things done’ without constant input and support. Works well both independently and collaboratively. Ability to handle and prioritize duties and enjoy the challenge.
Communication: Exceptional written and verbal communication skills a must.
Character: Impeccable character and high ethical standards.
The Search Agency, Inc. is an EOE with competitive salary and benefits. No remote candidates. To apply please send your resume with “Campaign Manager, Display Media” in the subject line to hr(at)thesearchagency.com.
The Coordinator role provides the unique opportunity to rapidly learn from a team of world-class SEM/SEO/Display/Social Media/Landing Page Testing experts on the cutting edge of performance marketing.
The Coordinator position will provide support in the areas of:
The successful candidate must:
The Search Agency, Inc. is an EOE with competitive salary and benefits. No remote candidates. To apply, please forward your resume with “Project Coordinator” in the subject line to hr(at)thesearchagency.com.
Website Architect, SEO
The SEO Website Architect position fills the role of technical point person on client accounts. The right candidate will be tech savvy with at minimum a personal website, experience setting up hosting environments, capable of spotting SEO issues with load balancers or diagnosing server response codes. However, in addition to being able to spot technical issues, this person is equally capable of providing detailed but easy to understand analysis and recommendations on such things.
We hire the best! The right candidate will join a world-class team -- gaining best-in-class Online and Search Marketing exposures in a rapidly growing industry. The Search Agency is a top-tier independent Online Marketing Agency, working closely with industry-leading companies and thought leaders in the online space. The SEO Website Architect will have an opportunity for growth and advancement from day one. All employees receive full medical, dental, vision benefits, and the option to contribute to a 401(k) plan.
The Search Agency is an EOE. To Apply please send your resume and salary history with “SEO Website Architect” in the subject line to hr(at)thesearchagency.com. Please no telephone calls or faxes.
N/A at this time.
Associate Campaign Manager - Paid Search Editorial
This contracted position (up to 35 hours a week) will be a key contributor with a focus on creating, testing, and optimizing keywords and geo-targets for top-tier clients with the goal of maximizing reach, awareness, and new customer acquisition. They will be responsible for the monthly optimization of account structures for top companies to ensure relevant ad copy appears for all available search queries. This position will be responsible for implementing advanced targeting changes and reporting on all key SEM initiatives. This internal role is not a client facing position as it focuses on detailed account optimizations within the search engines.
• Work closely with Account Analysts, Editors, and other web experts to create unique and optimized search campaigns.
• Update geo-targeting of a complex campaign structure on a weekly basis.
• Develop and organize keywords into a strategic campaign structure that puts client ads in front of highly relevant online searchers.
• Work creatively and analytically to change underperforming SEM initiatives by addressing issues with landing page relevance, quality score, and account structure.
• Ability to act quickly and proactively for client success in a deadline-driven environment.
The successful candidate must have:
• Experience in an active online marketing environment.
• Great attention to detail and organization.
• Intuitive/creative thinker.
• Outstanding computer and online search skills.
• Ability to function as part of a team.
• Adaptability to a changing environment quickly and easily.
• Manage multiple assignments and prioritize work while meeting deadlines.
• Resolve account challenges in a professional and timely manner.
• Fun, smart, energetic people will move to the top of the candidate list.
Desired Skills Include:
• Knowledge of the AdWords and Bing UIs and desktop tools.
• Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel as it relates SEM account builds, optimization, and reporting.
• Comfortable participating in meetings/trainings to improve account performance across multiple clients and service teams.
• Knowledge of third party industry tools for used for tracking and reporting on key client metrics.
• Knowledge of Google Shopping Campaigns
• Experience with the Google DoubleClick management platform.
• Market competitive hourly rate
We hire the best! The right candidate will join a world-class team -- gaining best-in-class online and search marketing exposures in a rapidly growing industry. The Search Agency is a top-tier independent online marketing agency, working closely with industry-leading companies and thought leaders in the online space. This contracted position will have an opportunity for growth and advancement as performance dictates.
The Search Agency Description
How would you like to work for a fast-growing, private international company in one of the hottest spaces on the Internet? The Search Agency is a top-tier online marketing firm that offers internet advertisers a full-service solution to their performance marketing campaigns. Join a bright, rapidly growing group of dedicated, creative, and energetic people in a casual and upbeat environment in Baltimore.
To apply please send your resume and salary history to with ‘Contracted Associate Manager – Paid Search’ in the subject line to hr(at)thesearchagency(dot)com. Please attach your resume and no telephone calls or faxes. The Search Agency is an EOE.
Client Services Director, SaaS Platforms
Global Managing Director, SaaS Platforms
The Client Services Director will lead the management of our US SaaS Platform clients. Primarily responsible for driving client strategy and growth, this position requires a seasoned Client Services professional, with strong digital experience. The right candidate must be enthusiastic, pro-active, detail-oriented, and a hardworking professional able to work well in a team-oriented, client-focused environment.
As the Client Services Director will be dealing with all levels of clients, they should be comfortable both working with C-Level contacts, as well as day to day operations teams. They should possess process management and multitasking abilities. He/she should be a team player, with creativity and a can-do attitude. They should have the ability to instill high morale, function equally well independently and as part of a team, as well as the ability to adapt to a changing environment
We hire the best! The right candidate will join a world-class team—gaining best-in-class Digital, Search and Local Marketing exposure in a rapidly growing industry. We are looking for somebody to grow with us. The Search Agency is a top-tier independent Online Marketing Agency, working closely with industry-leading companies. The SaaS business has deep relationships with leaders in local digital marketing, and is growing rapidly through both organic development and acquisition. All employees receive full medical, dental, vision benefits, and the option to contribute to a 401(k) plan.
The Search Agency Description
How would you like to work for a fast-growing, international company in one of the hottest spaces on the Internet? The Search Agency is a top-tier online marketing firm that offers internet advertisers a full-service solution to their performance marketing campaigns. Join a bright, rapidly growing group of dedicated, creative, and energetic people in a casual and upbeat environment in three US locations: East Greenwich (RI), West L.A. (CA) and Baltimore (MD).
To apply, please send your resume and salary history to with "Client Services Director" in the subject line to hr(at)thesearchagency(dot)com. The Search Agency, Inc. is an EOE.
N/A at this time.